Aegle N95 Mask USA, NIOSH-approved, 50 Pack in anti-counterfeit packaging, Particulate Respirator, STS-F100
When safeguarding your health, trust nothing but the best—introducing the Aegle N95 Mask USA-made, NIOSH-approved, and available in a convenient 50-pack with anti-counterfeit packaging. Aegle’s commitment to your safety shines through in every aspect of this Particulate Respirator, Model STS-F100.
Key Features of Aegle N95 Mask:
- Brand AEGLE: A name you can rely on for quality and excellence in respiratory protection.
- Filter Class N95: This gives you a high filtration efficiency.
- Size 50 Count (Pack of 1): Aegle N95 masks come in a convenient pack of 50, ensuring you have an ample supply.
- Color: White, Yellow: Aegle N95 masks stand out with their distinctive colors, making them easy to identify.
- Hook and Loop closure
- INCLUDED – 1 package of 50 N95 foldable Style Respirators, Model F100 Regular Size with headbands
- OPEN DATA PLATFORM – Using any NFC-enabled device, customers can verify the authenticity of their product and view all batch and lot-specific manufacturing and testing data.
- NIOSH APPROVED – NIOSH approval: TC-84A-9353. Provides a minimum of 95% particle filtration efficiency against 0.3-micron size particles
- ANTI-COUNTERFEIT NFC TECHNOLOGY – Innovative, patent-pending technology using custom-programmed NFC (near field communication) tags for product authentication
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA – Made by Aegle Corporation in Brookshire, Texas
Made in Texas
Located in Brookshire, TX, our products are made from US-manufactured materials. Manufacturing at home helps create jobs on American soil while alleviating dependence on foreign companies and protecting public health across all sectors – we’re committed!
Health & Safety
We take great pride in being a company that strives for social responsibility while delivering innovative and effective solutions that maintain the CDC’s rigorous safety standards.
The Aegle Team
The Aegle team comprises a diverse group of engineers, technology innovators, and top experts in the PPE field. We believe that comfort should never come at the expense of your safety – so we created our high-quality NIOSH Approved N95 masks to provide you with both!
Utilizing a multi-layer filtration system, Aegle Particulate Filtering Respirators provide a minimum 95% filter efficiency against 0.3-micron airborne particles. Foldable Masks are designed for safety and comfort and made using ultra-lightweight materials that deliver exceptional fit and breathability.
How to Wear
Place the mask in the palm of your hand with the nose clip closest to your fingers and the mask opening facing you. Starting with the lower headband first, pull each headband up and over your hand, one at a time.
Position the mask on your face with the bottom of the respirator under your chin. Pull the bottom headband over your head and bring it around your neck, below your ears. Then, pull the top strap up and rest it high at the top of your head.
Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
WARNING: Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in an improper fit and less effective respirator performance.
Perform a respirator-to-face seal check before each wearing by placing both hands ultimately over the respirator, careful not to disturb its positions, then exhale. If air leaks around the nose, re-adjust the nose clip as described in step 3. If air leaks at the edges around your face, work the strap back along the sides of your head.
WARNING: If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter a contaminated area.